Samyang 50mm T1.5 VDSLR AS UMC Lens for Canon EF MountJuly 17, 2023
Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR LensJuly 17, 2023
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 1:1 Magnification Ratio; Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11″
- Aspherical, ED and Super ED Elements
- Nano AR Coating
- Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF Motor
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Sliding Focus Ring for AF/MF Selection
- Focus Hold Button; Focus Range Limiter
High resolution plus gorgeous bokeh
The first E-mount medium telephoto macro lens with built-in image stabilization delivers outstanding G Lens quality: stunning resolution at up to 1:1 magnification plus gorgeous background bokeh when required, even when shooting handheld. A floating focus mechanism ensures that consistently superior optical performance is achieved at all focusing distances.
Renowned G Lens background bokeh
Each lens is individually tested and calibrated to minimize spherical aberration so that the smoothest, most visually pleasing bokeh is achieved.
Impeccable Sony G Lens design emphasizes a graceful balance between high resolution and gorgeous background bokeh that can enhance the artist’s vision.
 Aspherical lens  Super ED glass  ED (extra-low dispersion) glass
MTF (Modulation Transfer Function) describes how well a lens can reproduce fine details, measured as the degree of contrast achieved between finely spaced lines.
 Contrast (%)  Distance from optical center of lens (mm)  Spatial frequency  10 line pairs / mm  30 line pairs / mm  Max. aperture  F8 aperture  Radial values  Tangential values